Streamline, Control, Standardize
Hospital Value Analysis Software
“TractManager’s MedApproved value analysis software has proven to be the program of choice for our organization. Their team delivers an adaptive, cost effective, fully functional and innovative solution to provide us with a way to manage our program within a single solution.” – Alan Edwards, Vice President, Supply Chain Solutions, Mary Washington Healthcare
STANDARDIZE YOUR PROCESS
- Receive new requests through our electronic funnel from staff members and/or suppliers.
- Define and control your review workflow for hospital value analysis processes
- Track the progress and details of a request at every stage.
- Allow or restrict team member visibility.
- Easily reference and report on all details of an evaluation using the industry’s most advanced hospital value analysis software
- Electronically collect data from internal and external sources.
- Eliminate duplication of effort by having all requests in one central repository.
- Evaluate products prior to committee meetings
- Your hospital value analysis software is configured to support your current or desired process.
- Unlimited use of custom eForms (electronic questionnaires), surveys, scorecards, etc.
- Ability to determine security levels for all participants.
MAKE MORE INFORMED DECISIONS
- Electronically receive input from physicians, committee members and other stakeholders.
- Remote participation via electronic questionnaire, surveys, voting and discussions.
- All responses and documentation are readily accessible on demand.
- All information is archived indefinitely.
- Generate custom reports exportable from your hospital value analysis software to MS Excel.
- Track projected and actual spend for new and replacement items. Send reminders to update the actual spend.
- Aggregates are calculated to determine the bottom line.
- More informed decisions through MedApproved’s hospital value analysis will lead to significant cost savings.
Read hospital clients’ testimonials.
Contact us to learn more.