Healthcare Information Technology (HCIT)
As the healthcare industry moves to a digital hospital model, supply chain professionals need quality data to make value-based purchasing decisions on information technology that’s right for their organization. Additionally, they’ll want to adopt technologies that improve, track, and report on outcomes.
MD Buyline’s HCIT specializes in research-based data for:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Real-time Location Systems (RTLS)
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Infrastructure Security
- Nurse Call Systems
- Clinical Decision Support
- Food and Nutrition Management
With MD Buyline HCIT, you can work directly with an analyst and also access technology reports and custom analyses.
Our experienced HCIT analysts will help you make well-informed purchasing decisions, and they’ll support you through every phase of your value analysis process.