Contract Library helps health systems more effectively manage their provider and vendor contracts while mitigating the compliance risks associated with an ever-changing regulatory environment. Both scalable and configurable, Contract Library facilitates both executive and financial oversight using automated tools and industry-leading, proprietary language recognition technology.
- Fully digitize your contracts and centralize them in a secure, searchable library.
- Empower the right stakeholders with access to a single source of truth for your contracting data.
- Access your agreements anywhere, anytime, in seconds with cloud-based SaaS functionality.
- Use configurable rules to proactively manage your contracts, including expirations and auto-renewals, by exception.
- Clear bottlenecks with customizable, repeatable contract creation and approval workflows as well as an approved language library for clauses, SLAs, BAAs, and more.
- Accelerate physician onboarding to capture potentially lost revenue.
- Integrate data and insights otherwise siloed within dispersed locations, departments, and service lines.
- Leverage advanced analytics to reveal answers to critical business questions you’re not even asking yet.
Meditract is the only healthcare contract management solution to be awarded four distinct U.S. patents. Our process of preparing, scanning, and abstracting agreements (plus supporting documentation) has been proven to deliver cost-saving efficiencies across more than 2,000 successful implementations. The results speak for themselves: One in four hospitals trust TractManager with their contracts. Learn More.