Our Time and Effort Record Management Service is a web-based timesheet solution and compliance module for hospitals and physicians. It allows you to easily monitor physicians’ time and effort and compare the records to their contracts to ensure compliance.
Avoid Paying on Expired Contracts!
Time and Effort Record Management Service helps you avoid paying for physician services tied to an expired contract. Our compliance experts will configure your timesheets by contract, activity, and unit types.
An App for Physicians
For on-the-go reporting, physicians can download the Time and Effort Record Management Service app to their smartphones. Physicians appreciate how simple and effortless it is to report their time and activities using the mobile application.
Creates Workflow Efficiencies
We’ll help you create a process that allows individuals to review and approve physicians’ timesheets and provides final approval rights to a stakeholder in Finance. Timesheets are linked to their corresponding contracts in Contract Library, making it possible to compare the contract against reported time and activities.
Prepare for Audits
By moving timesheets to an online platform, your hospital will be better prepared to comply with regulatory requirements. You’ll have full report writing capabilities to create an electronic audit trail, ensure appropriate physician payment, and avoid payment on expired contracts.
- Access to our healthcare experts
- Dedicated account manager
- Web-based training sessions
- Free 24/7/365 access to help desk support
- Proof of your reasonable compliance efforts
- Online access that doesn’t require your IT team
- Compliance with HIPAA
- No user license fees
- Free scheduled updates
- Full report writing capabilities
- SecurTract data protection
- Automated timesheet distribution and submission – specific to your organization
- Timesheet submission reminders for physicians
- Transparency for physicians to see where their timesheets are in the approval process
- Intuitive automation, little to no training needed for physicians
- More concise and standardized time tracking and reporting