We bring a fiercely unbiased, clinical viewpoint to analyzing the efficacy of medical technology and clinical approaches. Our solutions deliver the information hospitals and health systems need to make well-informed decisions about which medical technologies result in high-quality, cost-effective healthcare and improved clinical outcomes.
The national focus on evidence-based medicine to support improved patient outcomes requires trustworthy data from an unbiased source.
With our help, hospitals and health systems can:
- Eliminate clinical variation and reduce costs while maintaining or improving clinical outcomes.
- Ensure the safety, efficacy, and value of existing and emerging technologies.
- Take an evidence-based approach for ACO and population health initiatives.
- Support value-based initiatives as well as clinical transformation and physician alignment.
Hospitals and health systems operating in today’s value-based environment turn to Hayes to:
- Provide evidence-based analysis as the foundation for product standardization.
- Apply rigor to the analysis of emerging technologies for acquisition decisions.
- Engage and align clinicians in supply chain decisions through evidence-based value analysis.
- Augment your three to five-year strategic planning efforts by forecasting new health technologies that will influence healthcare delivery, utilization, and costs.
Evidence-based Clinical Analysis Products and Services for Hospitals and Health Systems
- Knowledge Center – The Hayes Knowledge Center is a dynamic, web-based library that contains more than 2,500 medical technology reports, designed for health professionals who are responsible for strategic planning, technology acquisition, utilization management, clinical policies, tool creation, and decision-making.
- Evidence Advisor Service – An Evidence Advisor is a dedicated, single point of contact who works collaboratively to understand the unique needs of an institution and its value-analysis initiatives.
- Evidence-based Value Analysis Workflow – The Hayes Knowledge Center integration with MedApproved’s workflow application provides a streamlined, evidence-based value analysis workflow tool across your decision-making teams.
- Professional Services – Hayes Professional Services are delivered by a dedicated team of clinical analysts that develops tailored, evidence-based solutions to reduce clinical variation, drive quality outcomes, and promote physician and organizational alignment.
- Genetic Testing Evaluation Program (GTE) – The GTE program features a repository of evidence-based health technology assessments of genetic tests, the Hayes GTE rating, GTE Synopses, Clinical Utility reports and annual report updates to help providers select the right test for the right patient at the right time for the right outcome and interpretation.
- Education Services – Hayes provides timely and informative programs on a wide range of healthcare topics that can be customized to meet the client’s needs and provide continuing education credits.
Please contact us to learn more.