Commercial and government health plan policymakers, representing more than 200 million covered lives in the United States, depend on our high-quality, unbiased evidence analyses as the foundation for defensible, transparent coverage policies, and to inform care management protocols and best practice guidelines.
Our reports can help health plans determine the impact of new, evolving, existing, and controversial healthcare technologies on patient outcomes, healthcare utilization, and cost.
Our suite of products and services for value-based decision-making:
- Support your need for unbiased, evidence-based information.
- Complement your efforts to compare the outcomes associated with similar interventions to identify the most cost-effective approach based on a balance of cost and quality.
- Facilitate the development of consistent, cohesive, and defensible coverage policies, care management protocols, and best-practice guidelines that are based on the best available evidence.
- Support your clinical staff when performing case reviews and appeals.
- Enhance your efforts to educate your staff in making evidence-based decisions about the use of health technologies and interventions.
Evidence-based Clinical Analysis Products and Services for Health Plans
- Hayes Knowledge Center – The Hayes Knowledge Center is a dynamic online library that provides access to information that supports coverage policy development and design, case reviews, and implementation of clinical practice guidelines.
- Genetic Testing Evaluation Program (GTE) – The GTE program features a repository of evidence-based health technology assessments of genetic tests, the Hayes GTE rating, GTE Synopses, Clinical Utility reports and annual report updates.
- Just in Time (JIT) – JIT is a premium service offering ad hoc reports designed to provide a rapid review of a new and emerging technology application when a one-time coverage determination needs to be made in the absence of an established coverage policy.
- Clinical Research Support – Our nurses provide answers to client questions about technologies that are addressed in our Knowledge Center and offer ad hoc research support for technologies not yet addressed.
- Coverage Policy Support – Hayes offers these customer-focused support services to help you develop evidence-based coverage policies, maintain your existing policies, or provide assistance with reconciliation.
- Education Services – Hayes provides timely and informative programs on a wide range of healthcare topics that can be customized to meet the client’s needs and also provide continuing education credits.
Please contact us to learn more.