Credentialing and Revenue Enhancement (CARE) Software
Automate credentialing, privileging, and enrollment.
Our cloud-based CARE software automates and speeds up your provider onboarding process, reducing your administrative burden and increasing your speed to revenue.
CARE Software – The Faster, More Compliant Way to Onboard Providers
For many medical practices, credentialing is a manual, paper-based process that can take 60–90 days. Simultaneously, manually enrolling a single provider in a health plan can take 3 to 12 months. Your providers can’t start seeing patients and getting reimbursed until they are completely credentialed and enrolled in health plans.
Not only do these delays result in postponed reimbursements, reduced member access, and frustrated providers, they cost medical practices an average of $7,000 for each provider application, plus 20 hours of administrative time.
Watch CARE Software in Action
Accelerate Your Speed to Revenue
Privileging, and Enrollment Software:
- Decreases your credentialing and enrollment processing time by 50 percent.
- Automates primary source verifications with integrated access to over 130 sources.
- Complies with all state, federal, National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), The Joint Commission (TJC), and Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) regulations.
- Facilitates multidirectional data exchange with the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) database.
- Streamlines and optimizes all onboarding processes with automated workflows, intuitive dashboards, and configurable reports.
- Maintains a single source of truth for all provider management.
- Integrates with MediTract CLM, the gold standard in healthcare contract lifecycle management.
TractManager is one of only two organizations NCQA Accredited in Credentialing. TractManager shortens the credentialing timeframe from 180 days to 30 days.
TractManager’s Provider Privileging enables rapid PSVs, Peer References, and centralized decision-making in a single platform.
TractManager reduces the time it takes to enroll providers with both government and commercial payers, while maintaining full compliance.
To Delegate or Not to Delegate – That is the Credentialing Question
Realize improvements in the processes that govern the growth and representation of your network, shorten turnaround times for network participation, enhance provider experience and brand integrity, and expedite access to revenue.