Trends Reshaping Healthcare:
Technology is a game-changer in healthcare.
Hospitals and health systems are investing in data-driven solutions to reduce operating costs and to improve clinical care, outcomes, and the patient experience. They’re even investing in IT when other departmental budgets are being cut. The reasons are clear: scalability, innovation, and greater efficiency. No longer a back-office function, IT is moving to the forefront of healthcare. Focusing on technology gives healthcare organizations the ultimate return on their investment — the ability to deliver the best care possible in the most cost-efficient way.
Technology Paves the Way for Healthcare Transformation.
Data-driven solutions increase efficiency, grow margins, and improve care delivery.
Technology is critical to driving innovation and delivering better financial and operational performance for health systems. To achieve this transformation, healthcare organizations must focus on six key areas:
- Automated Workflow: Standardize the processes of key business activities to increase transparency, productivity, and engagement.
- Advanced Analytics: Optimize decision-making by using AI-driven analytics and machine learning to automate data analysis and augment staff skills.
- Market Intelligence: Utilize evidence-based clinical research and analysis to inform contract, spend, and provider activities.
- ERP Integrations: Leverage data across departments to create a single source of truth.
- Project Management: Incorporate communication and project management capabilities to accelerate clinical, operational, and financial decision-making.
- Healthcare Experts: Access deep industry expertise to maximize technology investments.
Discover an Integrated Solution That Delivers Results.
At TractManager, we combine workflow, analytics, content, integrations, tools, and experts into all our solutions. We partner with clients to provide ongoing support offered by advisors with decades of healthcare experience.
Whether you want to achieve a source of truth for your business obligations, monitor spend and auto-renewal activities, or avoid millions in credential-related denials, our solutions offer all the capabilities you need to create a better, more efficient healthcare organization. Your investment in our solutions delivers results.
Measure It to Manage It: Beginning the Journey to Hospital Financial Wellness
The financial health of your healthcare organization needs to be your top priority. Analyze clinical, financial, and operational data to uncover opportunities to improve your processes, systems, and bottom line.
Learn More About How Healthcare Industry Trends Affect Your Organization.
TractManager’s solutions meet all the needs of healthcare organizations, from contract and provider management to strategic sourcing.
Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) provide an important service for hospitals and health systems. History tells us the volume-based purchasing that GPOs offer does indeed garner discounted pricing. However, hospitals and health systems should not assume a...
The COVID-19 pandemic has created the worst financial crisis the healthcare industry has ever experienced. Many healthcare organizations are struggling with plummeting margins due to pandemic-related higher costs and lower patient volume and revenue. In April 2020,...
Healthcare organizations depend on “unsung heroes” to run the day-to-day operations while the clinical staff deliver patient care. These heroes must make sure that many behind-the-scenes tasks are managed efficiently and cost-effectively—no small feat. Patrick Flynn,...