Trends Reshaping Healthcare:
Technology is a game-changer in healthcare.
Hospitals and health systems are investing in data-driven solutions to reduce operating costs and to improve clinical care, outcomes, and the patient experience. They’re even investing in IT when other departmental budgets are being cut. The reasons are clear: scalability, innovation, and greater efficiency. No longer a back-office function, IT is moving to the forefront of healthcare. Focusing on technology gives healthcare organizations the ultimate return on their investment — the ability to deliver the best care possible in the most cost-efficient way.
Technology Paves the Way for Healthcare Transformation.
Data-driven solutions increase efficiency, grow margins, and improve care delivery.
Technology is critical to driving innovation and delivering better financial and operational performance for health systems. To achieve this transformation, healthcare organizations must focus on six key areas:
- Automated Workflow: Standardize the processes of key business activities to increase transparency, productivity, and engagement.
- Advanced Analytics: Optimize decision-making by using AI-driven analytics and machine learning to automate data analysis and augment staff skills.
- Market Intelligence: Utilize evidence-based clinical research and analysis to inform contract, spend, and provider activities.
- ERP Integrations: Leverage data across departments to create a single source of truth.
- Project Management: Incorporate communication and project management capabilities to accelerate clinical, operational, and financial decision-making.
- Healthcare Experts: Access deep industry expertise to maximize technology investments.
Discover an Integrated Solution That Delivers Results.
At TractManager, we combine workflow, analytics, content, integrations, tools, and experts into all our solutions. We partner with clients to provide ongoing support offered by advisors with decades of healthcare experience.
Whether you want to achieve a source of truth for your business obligations, monitor spend and auto-renewal activities, or avoid millions in credential-related denials, our solutions offer all the capabilities you need to create a better, more efficient healthcare organization. Your investment in our solutions delivers results.
Measure It to Manage It: Beginning the Journey to Hospital Financial Wellness
The financial health of your healthcare organization needs to be your top priority. Analyze clinical, financial, and operational data to uncover opportunities to improve your processes, systems, and bottom line.
Learn More About How Healthcare Industry Trends Affect Your Organization.
TractManager’s solutions meet all the needs of healthcare organizations, from contract and provider management to strategic sourcing.
Volume and revenue declines have resulted in plummeting margins. In April 2020 margins were a whopping 326 percent below budget. Now, more than ever, healthcare organizations must control costs. Supply chain spending is the second-largest cost for healthcare...
Provider credentialing — required for all hospital privileging and managed care payer enrollments — is a heavily regulated process that can take up to six months to complete. Credentialing includes the verification of specific elements (e.g., medical license, board...
After hitting a record high in 20171, hospital merger and acquisition (M&A) activity has remained strong,2 with financial, market, competitive, and regulatory forces driving consolidation. In addition to acquiring hospitals or facilities, health systems also...