Do Your Vendors Meet the Minimum Quality and Safety Standards?
Pulse Check Vendor Survey makes it simple to monitor and report on vendor compliance.
Pulse Check Vendor Survey helps you easily evaluate vendor performance so you can comply with state and federal regulations and accrediting agencies. Pulse Check Vendor Survey simplifies and speeds up time-consuming, cumbersome compliance monitoring processes by capturing key required information about the status and performance of each vendor from the people that matter most: the providers that use the product every day.
Easy and Transparent Vendor Surveys & Reporting.
Your vendor relationships are unique. Your surveys should be, too.
The performance requirements of the products clinicians and providers use differ from those of, say, pharmacy service providers. So a one-size-fits-all vendor survey won’t cut it. Vendor Pulse Check software adapts to when, how, and how often you want to gather the information required for vendor reporting. Our healthcare experts will help you develop tailored survey questions for different vendor categories to capture essential information.
• Launch a survey on demand or schedule for later
• Leverage standard responses for more accurate reporting and benckmarking
• Use our Scorecard technology for early identification and mitigation of risks
• Flag vendors that have not been evaluated for resonsible party notification
Know When Your Vendor Relationships Need a Checkup.
- Ensure vendors are meeting contractual expectations
- Identify opportunities to improve vendor performance and safety standards
- Decide whether to terminate a contract, renew it “as-is,” or increase the scope of service
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations and accrediting agencies
Take a look at our full Compliance Suite capabilities.
Track all non-monetary provider compensation to ensure compliance with Anti-Kickback regulations and ease reconciliation with CMS Open Payments.
Generate custom timesheets based on contract terms and conditions to ensure that your contracted workforce is providing the agreed-upon services in a compliant manner.
Collect information and report any conflicts of interest on the part of providers, executives, board members, and purchasing agents. Gain visibility into potential conflicts via a user-friendly dashboard.
Measure It to Manage It: Beginning the Journey to Hospital Financial Wellness
The financial health of your healthcare organization needs to be your top priority. Analyze clinical, financial, and operational data to uncover opportunities to improve your processes, systems, and bottom line.