We attend, sponsor, exhibit, and speak at several national and regional industry events throughout the year. We welcome the opportunity to meet with our clients during these conferences and to build relationships with new hospitals and health systems. Additionally, we organize special client events throughout the year, and we host webinars on a regular basis.
Furthermore, our thought leadership in research on the efficacy and value of medical technology and practices and in effective, compliance-based best practices in contract lifecycle management is evident in the number of industry speaking engagements in which we participate.
We look forward to your engagement with us at any or all of our events.
Upcoming TractManager Webinars and Events
Return to Sender: Mitigating Denied Claims with Exact Match
Join Anna Arutyunyan, Vice President of CVO Services, and Allyson Schiff, Vice President of Credentialing Operations for this 15-minute compliance update and learn how to:
- Identify all outpatient provider-based departments at risk.
- Identify rendering service locations as entered in claims processing systems.
- Reconcile these with addresses entered into PECOS.
- Ensure Exact Match in both systems.
The Hidden Costs of Contracting Noncompliance
Join TractManager’s experts Jeremy Clark, Legal Counsel, Patrick Flynn, Chief Technology Officer, and Kimberly Hartsfield, Chief Data Officer, to learn how a methodical, integrated approach to managing healthcare contracts and data can help you:
- Comply with Anti-Kickback, Stark Law, TJC accreditation, HIPAA and other governing bodies and statutes.
- Establish a process for identifying and reporting FMV for physician compensation, as well as all potential conflicts of interest.
- Identify and remediate missing BAA agreements.
AHRMM19 Conference & Exhibition
July 28-31, 2019 | San Diego, California
Representatives from MD Buyline, a TractManager solution, will be attending the 2019 Conference & Exhibition of the Institute of the Association Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM), taking place July 28–31, 2019, at the San Diego Convention Center. Be sure to stop by Booth 1001 and say hello. To schedule an appointment to meet with a representative, call 888-286-3289.
Don’t forget to reserve your giraffe adoption kit.